Book Title: Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Melanie Potter
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
- Homeschooling With Pets: Do-It-Yourself Curriculum Journal - 250 Educational Activities For Elementary Students (Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Do-It-Yourself - Homeschool - 12 Week Planner: Keep your Homeschool Fun & Organized! For Kids or Parents (Fun-Schooling With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 11)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- 12 Week Planner - Do-It-Yourself Fun-Schooling: Homeschooling Planbook for Homeschooling With Thinking Tree Books (Volume 10)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Bible Games - Math, Spelling and Creativity: Christian Family Homeschooling (Christian Family Homeshooling) (Volume 3)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and Devotional Use. Study one characteristic each week and the book will last a whole year! (Just take two weeks off for Christmas time!)
SALE! Normal Price $19.50
How to Use This Book:
This is a fun book of characters with character! This book can be used at home, at church, for a youth group lesson, children's church, for co-ops and for homeschooling. Children will learn how to look up verses in the Bible and apply what they learn in a fun and relevant way. It is for all ages, but the artwork is geared toward ages 9 to 16.
You will need a Bible and a dictionary to look up the words and verses in each lesson.
1. Look up each verse and choose your favorite. Write your favorite verse in the box.
2. Look up each characteristic in the dictionary and write down two other words that could describe this character.
3. Color the character and think about the bible verses that you studied.
4. Read the drawing prompt at the bottom of the activity page. Draw a comic style picture in the box.
5. Think about each character. Do you want to be like this character?
Use colored pencils or gel pens to color each character.