Book Title: 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
- Do-It-Yourself - Homeschool - 12 Week Planner: Keep your Homeschool Fun & Organized! For Kids or Parents (Fun-Schooling With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 11)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Fun-schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling with Minecraft: The Beginners Journal Animal and Farm Theme
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
This is a research handbook that helps students dig deep into seven aspects of science! SALE!!! Normal Price $32.50. Updated and Revised August 2017
The book has 290 activity pages, and is divided into 7 sections. The student will use library books and books from the home collection to complete assignments. Students will also be able to watch documentaries, YouTube videos and do research online. They will record everything they learn in this portfolio. You can use the books over the course of 2 or 3 years, or complete it quickly. The student will research 3 or 4 careers based on each branch of science, and will have a chance to try some fun experiments and build science related projects in Minecraft!
Your student can use Basher Science Books and Usborne Science Books to make everything fun and easy.
How to Use This Book:
Choose four books and two documentaries about each scientific subject.
2. Ask your teacher how many pages to complete each day.
3. Be ready to build something in your Minecraft world based on each scientific subject.
4. Use gel pens and colored pencils to complete the activities that require color.
Page 8 - Botany - The World of Plants
Page 32 - Chemistry - The World of Elements
Page 92 - Geology - The World of Rocks & Minerals Page 136 - Meteorology - Weather & Atmosphere
Page 178 - Physics - The World of Matter and Energy
Page 214 - Technology - The World Invention & Design
Page 250 - Zoology - The World of Animals
For more books like this visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com