Book Title: The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Katya Brown
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- All About Ocean Creatures: Fun-Schooling - Math, Reading, Art, Science & Spelling Games (Homeschooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Ages 3 to 6 - Alphabet Fun-Schooling Journal: 100 Activities - Color, Write & Draw
The Yum-Schooling Cookbook!
Ages 8 to 14!
This cookbook is designed to be used as an educational tool to teach children how to bake, calculate, measure, spell, use logic, serve others, apply science, and be creative. This book teaches kids to make sweet treats, but in the back you will find a schart that shows you how to convert any recipe to sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, egg free or wheat free!
We use the Dyslexie Font and lots of illustrations to make the whole process fun and easy for students with Dyslexia!
This is a cookbook, coloring book, activity book, and educational workbook all in one! If you want your children to learn in a fun and meaningful way, this book is the perfect tool! Children will love this workbook, because unlike other school books this one is very relevant and meaningful! You child is not just memorizing facts to take a test, they are learning how to apply their education to real life while learning an important skill. Your child will be able to serve others, bring treats to events, and build confidence in their capabilities. This book focuses on what children enjoy to teach them life skills they need to succeed in life!
This cook book is designed to appeal to both boys and girls, and is for all ages!
Published by The Thinking Tree & Dyslexia Games!
For more Fun-Schooling books visit www,FunSchoolingBooks.com
This cookbook is designed especially for Dyslexic students, but everyone will love it!
Note: This cookbook contains 3 references to Bible verses while illustrating the importance of: working with your hands, enjoying the fruit of your labors, and limiting sweets.