Book Title: Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Ages 3 to 6 - Alphabet Fun-Schooling Journal: 100 Activities - Color, Write & Draw
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal: The Thinking Tree Presents: A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Coloring, Writing & Discovery Through Nature - Fun-Schooling for All Ages
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
Homeschooling - Language Arts - 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Grades.
Over 250 Lessons, Games and Fun-Schooling Activities for Creative Students! Reluctant readers and writers will dive right in!
If you have a child who struggles with spelling and has messy handwriting, this little book can help. The unique teaching method presented in this book taps into the curiosity and creativity of active children.
Did you know that children learn best when they are having fun? Try this method if you have a student who resists ordinary schoolwork! Bring joy into learning.
This is a pocket-sized activity book with over 250 lessons!
Your child will be creative while learning to read, write, spell, draw, develop characters, invent their own poems, draw comics, and develop lovely cursive handwriting.
Cursive is no longer taught in schools, so be sure to teach it at home, and make it part of your homeschooling plan.
This little activity book will help your child to learn how to spell over 175 words, without memorization or tests! This is an ideal method for helping children with Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism to enjoy learning how to read, write and spell.
Instructions for Parents or Teachers:
1. If the child can not read well, read each poem four times, pointing to each word as you read it. Many of the words are sight words that do not follow the rules of phonics. The child must be able to recognize each word visually.
2. Ask the child to repeat after you for the 3rd and 4th readings, the goal is for the child to memorize the rhyme.
3. Provide the child with colorful gel pens and one black gel pen.
4. Help the child to understand the instructions on each page. Sometimes the child will color the words in the poem, write the full poem, color a picture, create a comic, design a character, or draw the missing parts.
This book makes learning fun! It's perfect for day-dreamers, designers, storytellers, and young artists.