Book Title: United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Ryan Conner
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal: The Thinking Tree Presents: A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Coloring, Writing & Discovery Through Nature - Fun-Schooling for All Ages
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
A Fun-Schooling Journal and Handbook for researching the United States of America. Make homeschooling fun with this library & internet-based learning handbook.
SALE! Normal Price $32.50
This book covers the History, Geography, Social Studies, Culture, Travel, Population, Landmarks, Current Events and more. The student will be required to write, draw, read a variety of books and watch documentaries and movies as part of the course.
This book is designed to be used by creative and independent students in 7th to 12th grades. Younger students can also use this handbook with extra help from parents, teachers and older siblings.
This workbook includes over 300 pages.
How to Use this Book:
The states are presented in alphabetical order. the student will use a variety of learning tools to research each state.
Learning Tools Requited to Complete this Course:
A documentary or movie about each state Google Earth
Parent approved research websites such as Wikipedia.com
Map of the United States
Colored pencils or gel pens
Black pens and #2 pencils for writing
How long will this book last?
Option 1: You can study one state each month to make this book last several years.
Option 2: You can study one state each week and finish the whole course in one year!
This book can be used in order, or you can start with the state of your choice! For more books like this on visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com