Book Title: MCAT Biology Review, 2nd Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksIF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Biology Review brings you everything you need to ace the biology portions of the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step-by-step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging biology topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy referencePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward biology masteryGain Mastery of These and Other Biology Topics!
• Biology Strategy
• Biologically Important Molecules
• Molecular Biology
• Eukaryotic Cells
• Genetics and Evolution
• The Nervous and Endocrine Systems
• The Circulatory, Lymphatic, and Immune Systems
• The Excretory and Digestive Systems
• The Muscular and Skeletal Systems
• The Respiratory System and the Skin
• The Reproductive Systems